Each decision that The Crown and Shield Foundation makes regarding the execution of the mission is guided by five principles that define our character and culture as an organization.
- Acting with high standards of moral integrity;
- Helping others connect to and help each other;
- Defining success based on personal initiative and community impact;
- Valuing community and working together for the common good; and
- Appreciating and preserving our natural habitat.
goals and objectives
The primary goal of The Crown and Shield Foundation is to create programs that utilize media and the arts to maximize the learning experience of children in an encouraging, wholesome, safe, and exciting environment.
We want to encourage personal initiative and at the same time provide a setting for children that nurtures, inspires, and educates their tender souls.
With each project, we will inspire children to live creative and meaningful lives.